Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Let me begin by telling you my not so good news.
I did not get into nursing school at my current school and first choice school. It is very competitive and being a transfer gave me a VERY slim chance of getting in. I was disappointed at first but now I am really just a little stressed about my future. Where am I suppost to go and do?

Being the laid back person that I am has helped me to just go with the flow and pray that it all works out. I have been on an emotional rollercoaster for weeks and I am truly just ready for summer!

Tonight was senior night for the social tribe I am a member of at school. A social tribe is like a sorority, only better. It is a group of sisters that really just serve and love the Lord the best we can. I have learned so much in less than a year from "my sisters" than I did in 18 years of being at home.

Anyways, it was amazing and reminded me how much I love my christian school, and the tribe. I am always encouraged everytime I go to a meeting. I feel so much better when I leave because of the decotion of learning about Jesus and the love I feel from girls I barely know.
Our tribe poem is I Made Her Because I Love Her. It is a beautiful reminder for any daughter of God!
It was read tonight because when you get accepted into the tribe it is read over you by the president and tonight was senior night so it was read over the graduating seniors tonight.

I am so thankful for the constant encouragment and love i feel because of so many true women of Christ. I pray that one day I will be half of what my sisters in Christ are!

No comments:

Post a Comment