Thursday, March 28, 2013

It's been...

one of those days. The one's that make you wonder about the future. The one's that you can barely keep the tears in for a class period. The one's when you call your mom to talk and just end up crying for 45 minutes. I hardley ever have these days but the past few weeks have been hard and I am glad that I finally got some relief today and let a lot out.

I am so thankful for my amazing life. I have a close family, money, food, shelter, I am so blessed. But, I still have those days every so often.

After the phone call to my mom, crying for 45 minutes to a friend, running, and eating two much chocolate, I am feeling a lot better!

Yesterday I suprised my ex-boyfriend and we drove to a hockey game 3.5 hours away in Louisianna. The game was crazy and our team from home lost but it was still a fun adventure. The drive back was long and I was exhausted! We finally made it back to school at about 1:30 A.M. I am the kind of girl that needs atleast 9 hours of sleep to not be a monster the next day. I got a little less than 7. NOT GOOD. I made it through my first class, went to an easter egg hunt, had lunch, went to another class and then another. I was exhausted and so hungry by 2:45. The past few weeks I have had drama with my boyfriend/ex-boyfriend/friend and some of our family menbers and that came up again today. It was the reason for my meltdown and I am just glad it is over.

I want to enjoy the Easter holiday with my loved ones and remember what we are celebrating. Jesus died for us because he loved us. We are to love because He first loved us. He died willingly for you and I and I know that I fail Him every single day but for at least this weekend, I just want to focus on his life, death, resurrection. So I will be forgetting about all of my problems and difficulties over the next few days and focus on thanking and worshipping my King. 

I hope that you all so the same and have a blessed day and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment