Friday, March 15, 2013

Finally

I am writing a blog post. I have wanted to do this for so long but never got around to it until now! I am so excited to share stories of my personal life, fitness life, school life and whatever else with you. I am not a particularly good writer but lets just pretend I am.

I have been reading blogs everyday for a while now and wanted to join the club so here I go. I hope you enjoy my disfunctional, random life as much as I do!

As you probably observed from the title of this blog, I am a runner(wanna-be) and I am trying to be an RN if I make it through school! I go to a small christian university and love everything about it besides being three hours away from my home and all of my family. You will learn to love my family while reading my blog. They are controlling but amazing and selfless at the same time. My mom is my best friend and I have one special boy in my life, Michael. Also, I love Jesus and try to serve Him in all that I do.
I think that is all you need to know for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment